Clinics & Services
- Monitoring asthma, diabetes, heart disease, strokes and blood pressure.
- Wound care
- Ear syringing
- Travel advice, vaccinations and immunisations
- Family planning/contraception follow-up
- Cervical smears
- New patent health checks including weight and height measurement
- Health advice re lifestyle (diet, smoking, alcohol)
- Peak flow measurement
- Urine testing
- Blood tests
In accordance with the Department of Health guidelines, we recommend an influenza vaccination for patients with diabetes, chronic heart disease, lung or kidney disease plus residents of nursing and rest homes. The vaccination is available annually in October – please contact receptionists for an appointment.
Pneumonia vaccinations are also available for all patients over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease, diabetes and for residents of nursing and rest homes.